Get your offers ready. ! This one won't go unclaimed. Pride of ownership shines inside and out from the manicured lawn to the Two story great room/Foyer. Double stair access to the upper floor from the entry hall and the kitchen. Lower level In-law suite w/separate entrance, kitchenette, living area, laundry and full bath. In-ground sprinkler system. Solar Panels to be removed or transferred to new owner w/written addendum., External Generator hookup . New roof (installed. Nov 2020). Gazebo 12Ã26 ft (Powered).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
4,708 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Cleared, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price